Company Statement on COVID-19
We are still open and performing all business services because we are considered an essential service in order for individuals to maintain normal home operations.
What We're Doing:
- Any employee that appears to have COVID-19, or has been in contact with anyone testing positive, is required to stay home and follow a quarantine protocol.
- We are avoiding customer contact and are practicing social distancing. This looks like:
- Trying to maintain a 6 foot (or more) distance at all times.
- Temporarily eliminating signatures and avoiding contact while taking payment.
- Avoiding customary greetings such as handshakes.
- Increasing the use of sanitizer.
- Wearing a mask, our work gloves, and shoe booties while going in and out of your home.
What We Ask of You:
- If there is any sickness in your home, or has been within the last 14 days, we request that you reschedule until an appropriate future date.
- Help us maintain social distancing while at your property.
- Sanitize door knobs and the tops of laundry units when we leave.